- 1.Super Stick is known for its high initial tack when placing the unit. It holds strong but removes easily with little residue. It works best with Poly units as it does have some shine. This is a stiff tape, making it easier to work with. The liner is white but the actual tape is clear.
- 2.Hold Time:Extended Wear (1-2 weeks) tapes are great for people who need something more than just for day to day wear, but who are also not looking for the longest bond either. This is a popular type of tape because many people re-apply their units in under 2 weeks.
- 3.What?s Super Stick Tape for:Hair System application, Hair Systems, Lace Wigs, Toupee and Accessories.
- 4.Size 1/2 Inch Width with 3 Yards.
- 5.PREPARATION:Bond Breaker Shampoo is the first step in preparing for a new install. When it comes to hair system bonding, nothing is more important than cleaning in order to prepare for a new install. Bond Breaker Shampoo breaks down the adhesives, scrubs the skin, and cleans the hair in one step.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.